Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Agreed. So easy to blame the gutless wonder so I had to pile on the other bystanders.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

What the hell is going on with harpers base running recently? He was out by 25 feet.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not watching tonight. Heading to see Oppenheimer.

If they lose I'll want to nuke myself.

PhillyPhreak54

But I am listening on the way

Thanks JT

Bum

PhillyPhreak54

Lol another Homer to the same dude and now a triple

Can't hold leads for shtein!

Don Ho

shtein show in full force.  I love how Kruk tries to say what a great team KC and all they can talk about is Bobby Witt so basically one player and we got this farging offensive machine that can't do shtein?  Wonderful.  Their pitching staff is a farging joke. 

Don Ho

Complete farging embarrassment right now.

Don Ho

I'm glad I was making coffee talking to my wife and son, during most of that inning and missed most of the debacle

Don Ho

If this team can't beat the Royals with eight runs, it may be time to check out for awhile.

Sanchez was very Nolaesque tonight. And JT is a bum.

MDS

i played tennis on the grass courts at fancy pants germantown cricket club (it was awesome holy shtein)...as a man of means i got an extra sent my way and arrived in B8. seemed like a fun one.

ive always loved trea turner
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe I'll go to a movie every time there's a game on.

Turned my phone off after the disastrous inning and when we walked out I see we had a Trea Day.

Nothing like sweating out wins against a minor league team.

Better win tomorrow too

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

farg the Phils J, how was Oppenheimer?

PhillyPhreak54

It was excellent. It definitely lived up to the hype and I highly recommend it.

PhillyPhreak54

Well this is off to a great start. God damn man