Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Who are the SP targets?

Giolito?

MDS

theyre not going top of the market shopping...stop

if they get someone (depends on how sanchez does over the next month and painter's progress), it would be more of a filler. they have their 4 playoff starters already. a jordan montgomery or jack flaherty make sense. the only caveat is if they dont feel confident in signing nola, they might go after someone with 2024 control, like the kyle gibson trade a few years ago.

because right now you cant count on abel or mcgarry for 24 and painter cant make 30 starts and maybe not even make 15.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So Dollar General shopping then

MDS

yea, the phillies are cheap because they're not trading their 1 or 2 worthwhile prospects for a marginal rotational upgrade when they already have a filled roster and a $250m payroll

CHEAP I SAY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Settle down. Ain't nobody ripping Uncle John here and calling them cheap.

I'm talking about trade market

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

Dead ass bats again. Harper is lost.

And now they'll lose in extras.

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol Schwarber

Jesus farging Christ

PhillyPhreak54

And now a bomb.

I'm done.

Don Ho

So glad I missed this game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

what a rancid game and team...they stink offensively and got burned again playing that oaf in LF

i had a good day at least. AM drinks/steaks at donkeys and my likeness is on a beer can. the phillies stink.

Don Ho

My son asked me last night "Aren't you infuriated your team is paying this guy millions and he is batting .190, only hits solo home runs and can't field a beach ball?"  I told him 'oh we are infuriated, very infuriated!"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 23, 2023, 07:23:57 AMI told him 'oh we are infuriated, very infuriated!"

who is "we"...cause the maga segment of the fan base will never turn on him and the people like me dont care enough to be infuriated
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

schwarber is probably the guy im least mad with...hes hitting homers and getting on base which is what he's paid to do. he's not going to hit for a high average (i cant believe people still look at avg as some kind of barometer) nor is he is going to be remotely competent defensively

the plan was always for him to dh, the harper injury was unpredictable and unplannable. its a freak situation where he's forced to be an everyday LF. a moment like this was inevitable.

PhillyPhreak54

One good thing about Apple - listening to Franzke and LA synced up.

Nimmo is such a little shtein

PhillyPhreak54

I enjoy Mets dumbfargery

Moar plz