PhillyPhreak54

Ball game.

Barring Iglesias melting down in the 9th. Also assuming score stays 3-1

PhillyPhreak54

Breaking News

No longer 3-1

God dammit

PhillyPhreak54

Man what in the farg, Harper? Couldn't have hit any of those with a shovel.

PhillyPhreak54

Ho

Lee

farg

JT

Whyyyyyyyyy

PhillyPhreak54

Wait! He's safe!!

Umps don't farg us here plz

PhillyPhreak54

farged bone dry.

What a disgrace. By both JT and the umps.

MDS

farg jt...no point in taking the extra base there. deserved to be out.

they had 1000 singles and singles dont win you shtein. also jeff hoffman? thats on rob. phillies farted themselves into a loss.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

F@#cking Hoffman!  1000% on Robbie!  Hoffman's been trash so far.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

No hits early in with runners on

Letting Strider get back in his groove

Finally score and give it right back

Not letting Ranger go after the bottom of the lineup

Schwarber bunting

Bryce hacking at everything and being so mentally farged he's guessing and watching a meatball fastball in his crank zone fly on by

JT being a dumbfarg

Topper's bullpen mgmt

Schwarber striking out on a change up everyone and their momma knew was coming

Tomorrow will probably be worse

MDS

marte, alvarado and strahm were unavailable. i get the last 2 but no reason for marte. they were setting up for hoffman-soto-kimbrel, tried to steal 3 outs with the bottom of the lineup with hoffman and it didnt work. oh well.

how about tomorrow someone hits a homer
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Put this game on the MLB app on my main TV because of the rain delay.  Got to see this play.

https://twitter.com/ReadingFightins/status/1671657322404298753

PhillyPhreak54

Trade chip?

The Phillies are handling rain delay communication with aplomb.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 21, 2023, 08:56:42 PMTrade chip?

i literally mentioned this exact thing two days ago

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hes been in AA longer than id like, meaning theres still some serious holes in his game. granted, hes blocked right now but im not even sure how serious of a prospect he is. for the phillies god awful system, he is their most advanced hitter....moving him is dependent on how desperate they are for an extra RH bat and a 5th starter.