PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

you gotta be kidding me

PhillyPhreak54

God dammit

How did they miss that

God dammit

PhillyPhreak54

Haha of course. You knew he was striking out after that.

MDS

lmao, the phillies

only the phillies.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And he should have walked on the 3-1 pitch to bring up Schwarber

PhillyPhreak54

Let's not blow the lead tonight eh?

Nice inning.

Don Ho

I'm still pissed about last night.  From pure euphoria to me yelling farg you Barry Goldwater after the homer was ruled foul.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I got about three hours sleep last night so I'm not staying up tonight. Hopefully I wake up to a win

MDS

you deserve a win, j

you are entitled to good sports teams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Soto belongs in that same group of trash that pitched last night
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on June 13, 2023, 11:47:32 PMyou deserve a win, j

proud of you homes

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 14, 2023, 12:38:07 AM
Quote from: MDS on June 13, 2023, 11:47:32 PMyou deserve a win, j

proud of you homes

I'm as old as Pat Bowlen so allow me,please:

"This one's for J!"

PhillyPhreak54

Yes! Yes! Seeing the ass whippin this morning was nice.

They'll prob lose today

MDS

taryn is a terrible broadcaster but jesus is she insanely hot