Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

HA HA HA! 

But farg the defense and dorks like Ser shteinhony and Man Bun.  Month+ long offensive slump is the issue.

Next week it will be the starting pitching and the lack of consistency when Nola, Ranger and Wheeler get beat like drums.

Basically it's all of the above.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Clemens should be tossed off the Betsy Ross

He sucks

Don Ho

Todd made the call in May this team has no depth.  Clemens ain't long for this league.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I told you Clemens was good J!

PhillyPhreak54

I lied. Stay of execution for Clemens

Good comeback boys

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 08, 2023, 08:30:56 PMClemens should be tossed off the Betsy Ross

He sucks

Quote from: Don Ho on June 08, 2023, 08:37:50 PMTodd made the call in May this team has no depth.  Clemens ain't long for this league.

lol

Atta boy Cody

MDS

the crowd didnt deserve that no no...they were completely dead. i get why there wasnt anybody there but jesus he was 5 outs away

anyway whatever they avoided their most demoralizing loss of the year, good job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Jesus Christ

Back to back

Don Ho

And on cue, we are all tied up

Don Ho

Joe Davis on Dodgers broadcast was saying how well the Phillies bullpen has pitched during the five game-winning streak.  Excuse me, Joe, they beat the nationals and the Tigers.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Alvy is wild after his lay off

PhillyPhreak54

nice of Duck Dynasty going down looking there on a meatball

Clown

PhillyPhreak54

MOTHERfargIN Schwarber!!!!

SD

Walk off Schwarbomb!