Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

k turner, jt you cant spell realmuto with o-u-t, kyle strikeout and dicklick castellanos are outrageously bad. castellanos swung at the first pitch in every at bat tonight.

ive said it 1 million times but they literally have zero depth behind these dudes. there is nothing. there is no move to make. either they turn it around or its over.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Oh how sweet it is!  I didn't watch one minute today, didn't check the score once, as I type all I know is they lost, don't know the score and don't give a shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

WS run starts tomorrow.

PhillyPhreak54

Canha again lol

Walker looks like shtein again too

MDS

currently thinking about what they could get for nola and kimbrel at the deadline, plus a possible wheeler haul
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah sadly I think they're DOA.

Unless they climb out in the next month then it's time to sell.

Ship that gutless loser Nola out.

If someone wants to give a haul for Wheelee then he gone too.

Abel, Painter and Griff better be ready next season.

ice grillin you

They could get rid of half their roster tomorrow and still be the most unlikeable team in the league and rhys hoskins isnt even playing this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

will you be happier when they are behind the nationals in the standings than you were at any moment other than fo fo fo

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2023, 08:45:21 PMwill you be happier when they are behind the nationals in the standings than you were at any moment other than fo fo fo

i mean i honestly rarely think about them ever....they are irrelevant MAGA's...i got better things to spend my time on...i have easily watched under 100 innings so far this season 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you are welcome to your interests but if you call yourself 4 for 4 again ima laugh

plus you are missing k turner

SD

Na

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 01, 2023, 11:04:35 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2023, 08:45:21 PMwill you be happier when they are behind the nationals in the standings than you were at any moment other than fo fo fo

i mean i honestly rarely think about them ever....they are irrelevant MAGA's...i got better things to spend my time on...i have easily watched under 100 innings so far this season 

Not a true Philly sports fan^^^^

PhillyPhreak54

Good start, dickheads.

Turner can stay in Washington

PhillyPhreak54

Wow. They cannot get out of their own way.

PhillyPhreak54

And I'm out.

Headed out to have some kick ass fajitas