Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

It wise to have Kimbrel in here today after last nights emotional moment?

I'll shut up!

Bummer that poor phoney ATL fan base has to go home sad.  Guarantee half the goons there had no idea who was playing.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

well thats 2 more wins than i thought theyd get in this series

covey v strider tomorrow...the perfect lopsided pitching matchup with the much more important succession finale at 9
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Watched at a bar. Shockingly it was dead in there bc it's normally crowded.

Had to have a shot after Castellanos' poor ABs and another when Kimbrel came in

SD

Watched at a bbq...one of my buddies runs one of the Phillies suites...turned to him after Wheeler faced the first batter and said "knock on wood but Wheeler looks like he's on point today". Great outing.

More likely tonight Strider 10 Ks or Braves scoring 10 runs?

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Unreal error.

Nice start

PhillyPhreak54

Even better.

7-0 and counting

Come back from this one and lil guy will
Vote for Cheeto Dick

MDS

is every game g7 of the world series? the braves are the far superior team, they already won 2 games, dylvan covey is a replacement for a replacement's replacement. if there ever was a game to shrug off its this.

Geowhizzer

SD

That K Turner grounder miss was the most boo worthy thing in Philly history. Sorry you ain't a young 20 Bohm you're making $30 million

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!

farging bum

MDS

who could possibly care about this game

tom and greg forever

ice grillin you

You know you suck when a successful series is a split

Will trea turners contract go down as the worst in sports history?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it very well might be, but middleton has so much money than they can eventually just consider it to be a $30m write off. i mean can you imagine him at 40 years old in 10 years, still with another year left on his deal. my lord

the bumgarner and zito contracts come to mind as horrible, but they werent nearly as long as trea's.

PhillyPhreak54

Can Middleton hire Howie to find a sucker to take him?