Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Falter and Kimbrel lead me to ask for a vaccination in the eyes. Falter was loitering around the top of the dugout before the game we went to in LA.  He just looks like a prick.

Better performance today by bums but let's talk Thursday after Blue Jays series.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Maybe they can find a goalkeeper or two with hands in the Premier League to play outfield. Flounder makes absoultely no effort on any ball not hit right to him.  Marsh twisted like a pretzel the last hit.  Big Nick is equally as bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Right on cue Aaron, inning late but on cue - Home Run, walk, infield single.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on Soto wtf bro

Don Ho

Kirk?  Human battering ram.  Part time job with SWAT smashing in doors?

Don Ho

Oh farg me. man bun up in bums pen. Son and I still recovering from watching him live at Dodger Stadium last week.  F'ing tool.

SD

SAD isn't in a good place right now. He dominated in the post season so he's got it.

St Nick team mvp

MDS

who is coming with us to london...thats gonna be a great trip

i thought this was their best win of the year even with the nola and ser meltdowns. played very well. incoming 5 game losing streak now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2023, 10:32:27 PMwho is coming with us to london...thats gonna be a great trip

In...keep me posted

MDS

tickets right now for the cubs cards series are $70 on the secondary market, thats cheap af...so im most likely gonna go my own route and just meet up with the group. those fan group things always mark up everything. i was in london last year (and might be going back this year) so i know my way around a bit.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Nola was able to minimize the damage in both innings Toronto scored.  That's movement in the right direction.

Seranthony just looks completely lost right now.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the only problem with the game in london is its a month before wimby and 3 weeks after the end of the football season...but euro's start a few days later in germany. ok now we got ideas.

j bird comin with

PhillyPhreak54

So the date is set already?

I've always wanted to go to London...