Random Philadelphia Sports Musings Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 10, 2012, 07:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 14, 2020, 09:33:16 AM
the flyers gotta get to a game 6 and have the start time be right but if that happens the flyers Phillies and sixers will all be playing at the same time next Friday

Doubtful the Flyers make it past game 5

MDS

seems extraordinarily doubtful considering but if the sixers and flyers make the conference finals, there will be two cracks on 9/13 and 9/20 for all 4 teams to be playing games on the same day

this will never have a chance of happening again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

0-3 with 2 losses to boston

philly sports
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

only philly could have three teams playing at the exact same time and none are playing for almost a half hour straight

ice grillin you

flyer win makes up for the sixers and Phillies x one billion...please hold on

MDS

lightning/bruins series starts on sunday which makes me think flyers start monday

last chance for another 3-fer is of course sunday when the sixers will go night night

QB Eagles

the last month and a half has been something special

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 27, 2020, 06:21:05 PM
the last month and a half has been something special

Philly sports fandom is kinda like a permanent 2020.

MDS

SD

That's awesome also an odd mix. Any idea what event that was taken?