Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Sloth Freeman steals second and JTR with a little league throw to Jean that trickles into the outfield and the throw by Quinn was as pathetic as they come to third and by than Freddie was moving like he had a refigerator on his back.  And of course Freeman scores on long sacrifice fly to Center.  This team in a nutshell.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

40 innings

3 runs scored

Don Ho

33 runs in 36 innings @ Chavez
4 runs in 43 innings @ home

And dumb ass is out, why?  You need traffic on the bases dipshtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Doesn't get any better than the POS Wife Beater at the plate looking like a fool once again.

MDS

so theyre terrible and beyond reproach

however this band is performing tomorrow at UA...they were hanging out with us in 301 because their tour manager is a phils fan and knows my man. i got the hook up for the show tomorrow. not sure im gonna go but if you like punk music, here ya go (i do not). the lead singer was wearing booty shorts and was fine AF. roman quin lolol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYMi-S71OrM&ab_channel=LateNightwithSethMeyers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 19, 2022, 09:59:09 PM
Yep.

Losers.

after 140 years j starting to come around a little bit
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ya gotta wonder if they'll fire Girardi soon

Geowhizzer

This team is a hell of eternal nut kicks.

Don Ho

Geo comes through again!  Perfect!  Watching this farging team for 50+ years I don't have any balls left.

PhillyPhreak54

Haven't watched an inning all week and I'm better for it I think

MDS

i cant even begin to describe how little people are into the games

the average person goes to just hang out, eat some food and get drunk. nobody truly cares about the team and for good reason
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

people realizing baseball is worthless probably the only good thing to happen to this country in a very long time.