Week Three - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 24, 2020, 07:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Dolphins and Jags tonight

Fish are getting 3.

MDS

on the jags...they are super frisky
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Another week about to start and Covid hasn't stopped it down ... Not even close.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Miami +3 is what I ended up taking.

Let's see if they can hold a lead

PhillyPhreak54

Cam Robinson's ejection was bullshtein

MDS

hedged on the mia ML pretty quickly....classic jags home game stinkbomb

theyre still frisky but theyre liable to do this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Books got shipped last weekend. The dogs may be hot this weekend

MDS

i dont like a lot....a bunch of those 0-2 teams seemingly have to win just by process of nfl parity

browns and colts tease with someone, i guess. dont know who.
home dogs like buffalo and minny

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

HOU and ATL somehow out-embarrassing the birds every week.

PhillyPhreak54

louisville slugger Nick did his thing.

MDS

carson wentz is closer to nate sudfeld than russ wilson

General_Failure

Congratulations to the Titans for having the first in-season outbreak of Covid 19. https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1310948733341892609

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Vrabel probably thinks he can outmeathead Covid.