WORLD SERIES 2005 - WHITE SOX VS. ASTROS!

Started by henchmanUK, October 20, 2005, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: henchmanUK on October 20, 2005, 05:33:04 AM
Game 1 Saturday - Contreras vs. Clemens. I predict a low scorer - 2-1 Sox!

I'm going to go with 4 - 2 Astros (go figure).

i'm curious as to whether Bagwell will be the DH or not.  Is it Saturday yet?

Mad-Lad

it's pretty funny that the two starting pitchers in the World Series are ex-Yankees.   :-D 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Spadaro:

QuoteI picked the Angels in six games and the Cardinals in seven games. I need to stick to football. Oh, what the heck: White Sox in seven.

Might as well hand the trophy to the 'Stros.

ice grillin you

incredible....weve found a sport that spads knows less about than football
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

henchmanUK

Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 20, 2005, 12:21:44 PM
it's pretty funny that the two starting pitchers in the World Series are ex-Yankees.   :-D 

:-D Cashman = genius.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

satoshi

henchmanUK

PoopyfaceMcGee

shorebird

Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 20, 2005, 12:21:44 PM
it's pretty funny that the two starting pitchers in the World Series are ex-Yankees. :-D

Yeah, thats somthin' ain't it? Aren't there four starting pitchers who are ex-Yankees? Steinbrenner has to love that.

How about that friggen' Clemens? He's a freak of nature, still pitching with dominance at his age. If they keep letting him stay at home when he's not pitching, he could go another three years, and be a Cy Young contender.

henchmanUK

Quote from: shorebird on October 21, 2005, 11:07:46 PM
Aren't there four starting pitchers who are ex-Yankees?

Three I think. Contreras, Clemens and Pettite, plus El Duque is in our bullpen.

Dillen

Farg.
Atleast Taveras is starting to hit extra base hits.