Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

when did he promote himself as a role model to kids?  when he was promoting fancy watches and buicks?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on April 12, 2010, 11:09:23 AM
it would have been such a great F U to everyone. 

i doubt it.  the fact that he's playing again is already a huge middle finger to everyone that's been bashing him for banging hot skanks.  winning it might have made it stung a little more, but most of the haters were already devestated by the fact that he even tee'd off in the first place and played well for the entire tourney. 

maybe it's just me, but i've become more annoyed with him over the last month or so with the way he's been handling himself.  i really couldn't give 2 shteins about his infidelity.  but some of his statements and what not over the last few weeks are bugging me more than anything else.  the nike commercial with his dad's voice was awful. 

dude needs to quit farging apologizing for sexing bitches up, accept that he's world's #1 ranked golfer and man whore, get out there and keep banging skanks and winning majors. 

phattymatty

i'm not saying he's not a dirt bag and people have every right to have lost all respect for him, it was just a little nauseating to me that people were saying tiger should be more grateful just to be there this weekend.  unfortunately golf needs tiger more than tiger needs golf.

phattymatty

also, i thought his press conference was pretty good yesterday.  he didn't make excuses, he said he farged up and lied to a bunch of people and he took responsibility for it.  that's more than he needed to say to anyone. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on April 12, 2010, 11:31:12 AM
also, i thought his press conference was pretty good yesterday.  he didn't make excuses, he said he farged up and lied to a bunch of people and he took responsibility for it.  that's more than he needed to say to anyone. 

didn't catch that one, but if that's pretty much the jist of it, then good for him.  it's better than some of the crap he's been spewing in recent weeks.  and much better than going into therapy for "sex addiction."  that mofo don't need to go so a sex rehap clinic in arkansas or wherever the farg it was.  dude just needs to take a trip to hedonism. 

PhillyGirl

hot skanks?

Geez PSN, have you SEEN some of the nasty ass he was banging? :puke
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Some of them were mostly hot and a little trashy, others were mostly trashy and a little hot, and the pancake waitress was just trashy.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 11:38:24 AM
hot skanks?

Geez PSN, have you SEEN some of the nasty ass he was banging? :puke

everyone knows that ugly chicks are good for slump busting.  reminds me of an old golf saying that i just made up:

when you've got a nasty shank,
you need to farg an ugly skank. 

but when your drive goes straight and far,
shag every hottie in the bar. 

PhillyGirl

Compare his wife to the rest of the trash he farged.

Mindboggling.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 03:25:35 PM

Mindboggling.
They gave him head
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 12, 2010, 03:25:35 PM

Mindboggling.

it's not about shagging women of equal hotness to his wife.  it was about shagging women who would let him do anything he wanted to do to them. 

Diomedes

On point.

If wives did things that trashy women do, and made an honest attempt at pretending they were enjoying it, there'd be less adultery.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

yep, its the stuff the lady friends used to do, but now they're too uppity.  You could learn all of this by watching a Maury Povich
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

i contend that if people stopped doing stupid shtein like getting married, there'd be less adultery as well. 

for most people i guess marriage works.  but when it comes to rich, young, famous people like tiger, marriage is dumb.  i can all but guarantee you that tiger got married more for pr and image than he did out of love and desire.  was probably something he did to satisfy his endorsers and possibly even the pga itself. 

PoopyfaceMcGee