Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

no.... you mean only the most recognized athlete in the world right?

needed to be done

ice grillin you

he addressed a subject far more personal and embarrassing than steroids yet gave an apology way more sincere and detailed than all the baseball players combined
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

bull farging sheit it needed to be done. it just proves how pathetic this society has become that we have to have a presser so a sports figure can say sorry to the public for cheating on his wife. if anyone was so damaged by what he did that they needed to be apologized to it points out some deeper issues you have.

but i guess now that this has happened the world can move on.  ::)
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

not watching it, but i heard (i believe it was rick rielly) yesterday saying that he needs to apologize for his behavior, blah blah blah and that he especially needs to work hard to make amends with his female fan base. 

what a bunch of farging bullshtein.  dude cheated on his wife.  i don't condone it but big farging deal.  then he checks himself into a clinic and says he has a sex addiction.  look, cheating on your wife does not mean you have a sex addiction.  it means that you saw a chick in applebee's and thought she'd look good bouncing her face off your head board. 

here's a thought for rich, successful male athletes who travel a lot.  don't get married you farging tools.  then you can bang all the skanks you want and no one is going to think less of you for doing so.  look at derek jeter.  people are so used to him farging hot actresses and models that it barely shows up on the radar whenever he takes a new one home.  i guarantee he's pulling in twice as much ass as tiger ever did and no one farging cares.  why?  because he's single.  and single people can farg all the want and no one gives a shtein. 

but for whatever reason, people are still hung up on the idea that life isn't complete unless you've got a wife and a few kids in tow.  or they think that "settling down" will somehow improve their image or something.  farg that.  jeter is still considered "the all american boy" and dude's one of the biggest man-whores ever.  doesn't seem to be affecting his image or ability to land endorsements. 

during the offseason jeter should hold a clinic for young famous celebs and athletes to show them how getting married is about the dumbest farging thing you can do.  i'm sure he's got a ton of pics from inside the bedroom with all the women he's banged.  maybe he could put together a slide show or something pointing out everything they'd be passing up.  save that shtein until you're retired or something. 

Seabiscuit36

Jack Llewellyn is Kenny's Powers in 20 years
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Honestly. Who gives a farging shtein?

I just read something that said 80% of men cheat on their wives at one point or another. So who the farg is this dude apologizing to and more importantly why the farg would anyone, anywhere care?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Quote from: sean_sec227 on February 19, 2010, 11:25:11 AM
bull farging sheit it needed to be done. it just proves how pathetic this society has become that we have to have a presser so a sports figure can say sorry to the public for cheating on his wife. if anyone was so damaged by what he did that they needed to be apologized to it points out some deeper issues you have.

but i guess now that this has happened the world can move on.  ::)

its not just about cheating on his wife...its about the image he portayed to his fans, endorsers paying him huge dollars, his fellow players and the game of golf

what he pulled in the eyes of all those people was a con-job, and they were owed at least an apology or he faces harsh scrutiny for the rest of his life and career.

rjs246

Nobody owes anyone anything. Let alone a phoney baloney apology for getting caught doing something that he clearly wanted to do.

PHONEY BALONEY!

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

if a famous athlete cheats he has an addiction and goes to rehab or buys the wife a $2mil ring, if an everyday joe shmoe does it he's a typical dog of a guy.

he cheated on his wife, he was wrong for doing it. but this media circus over it is insulting.

ice grillin you

nike didnt even have a golf line before tiger

you best believe there is a reason to apologize here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

there may be a reason for him to apologize...but what bothers me are these farging idiots who think it's owed to "the public"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

really ? did he address his apology towards nike directly ? did he even mention them ?

rjs246

The man is worth over a billion dollars. If he stopped working today, let Elin take her cut, hid from the limelight and went back to farging everything that moves he'd be happier, disgustingly rich and neck deep in weird sex for the rest of his life. The very idea of apologizing to his sponsors should make him laugh his farging ass off.

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

12/23/2012 can't come soon enough.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 19, 2010, 11:32:10 AM
nike didnt even have a golf line before tiger

you best believe there is a reason to apologize here

what's he going to say?  sorry for making you so much money over the last 13 years?