Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I'm actually not even watching it today.  I rented The Martian and I'm watching that instead.  Pretty good so far.  Potatoes.

MDS

this is among the many reasons why golf is terrible....some no name is going to win the most important tournament of the year

this is like gj kinne throwing for 300 yards and 3 touchdowns and winning super bowl mvp.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You hate everything. Lighten up and enjoy life, Francis.

Anyways Speith gagged on it hard. Wow.

Rome

I was just watching the ending with my daughter and I said, "how you act when you lose is every bit as important as how you act when you win."   Just as I said it little Jordan snaps out at a cameraman on the walk back to the clubhouse and says, "not the camera in my face right now... just not now."

farging spoiled little bitch ass.  I'm glad he lost now.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 10, 2016, 07:15:37 PM
I was just watching the ending with my daughter and I said, "how you act when you lose is every bit as important as how you act when you win." 

jesus christ i hate white people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart.  Did me giving my child advice about being a decent human being upset poor wittle Toddy?  I'm so sorry that your parents raised such a miserable little loser. 

phattymatty

you're really reaching to keep up the internet persona when a no name winning is somehow a bad thing. 

ice grillin you

Romey the fraud
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on April 10, 2016, 07:29:26 PM
you're really reaching to keep up the internet persona when a no name winning is somehow a bad thing.

im not a golf guy, this much is clear, but i just find it silly that in this game some rando can swoop in and win a huge event.

PhillyPhreak54

That's kind of the fun part and the drama of the sport

I see a nice Spieth vs Cam after the SB war has broken out tho.

MDS

i dont really find it fun when someone no one has ever heard can win a big event but to each their own....usually these things have a way of weeding out those who dont belong (see mcnabb, donovan)

PhillyPhreak54

I mean it's not like he's some club pro from Iowa who accidentally got invited. He's a professional. Kinda like a 15 seed knocking off a 2 seed.

Do you hate tennis too?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 10, 2016, 08:36:36 PM
i dont really find it fun when someone no one has ever heard can win a big event but to each their own....usually these things have a way of weeding out those who dont belong (see mcnabb, donovan)

Yeah, the underdog never makes a good story.

Rome

He's the ninth ranked player in the world.    This isn't exactly Appalachian State beating Michigan.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on April 10, 2016, 09:16:15 PM
He's the ninth ranked player in the world.    This isn't exactly Appalachian State beating Michigan.

Penn State?