Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

You should leave the golf balls in the creek and then redirect your house's sewage line into it for good measure.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I broke 80 (78) the day Tiger shot 85.  My other playing partners also beat Eldrick's score.  1,000 yard difference in course distances, but still...

Shooting 78 is a huge jump up for me at this age.  I was going to immediately post the news here because I know how much most of you love golf and me personally, but I didn't.  Sorry!

smeags

Rome

I know pretty much no one here gives a poop about golf but Rory McIlroy is putting on a show for the ages right now.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 21, 2015, 06:38:39 PM
I know pretty much no one here gives a poop about golf but Rory McIlroy is putting on a show for the ages right now.

he finished like 5 strokes back of the lead

dustin johnson with an all time disgusting choke

what a disgrace
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Dustin's going to do another line of coke and violate Gretzky's daughter.  Colossal choke.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

There isn't a golfer on the planet who hasn't 3-putted from 12 feet.  He should have been more conservative with the first putt but the second was a horrible miss, no doubt about it.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm playing a Friday and Saturday tourney this weekend and I'll four putt from 12

Don Ho

You'll sleep like a baby Saturday night J.  2 days of golf, alcohol, assuming banquet - nigh nigh.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

watched two fat white guys running for their lives yesterday on the course behind my house after a lightning strike hit in the woods next the course. this after hearing them yelling about how only Hoydas run away from a little rain on a golf course.

the sad part is my phone was dead and i couldnt video it.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on June 24, 2015, 03:02:52 AM
You'll sleep like a baby Saturday night J.  2 days of golf, alcohol, assuming banquet - nigh nigh.

Oh yeah I am looking forward to it! The host of the tourney always has a huge spread and open bars.

I don't even care that it'll be unbearably hot and humid

ice grillin you

more likely two many bumps of raw medicine affected the putt
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

That's a crock of shtein.  He center cut the putt on 17.  He straight jerked that putt on 18.  Dude is a choking legend now.  I guess the millions of dollars and banging The Great Ones will just have to suffice.