Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Spieth followed up a 64 yesterday with a 66.

Only the best first 36 holes ever played in the history of the tournament.

Insanity.

Don Ho

Turned it on and saw Tiger was at 2 under.  Thought, awesome he's back in this.  Then they flashed the leader board.  holy shtein!  -14! Good luck field.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

so many nigras dropped in augusta area when tiger made the cut
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I actually enjoy the racists torment over Tiger.  You can feel the seething impotence from them whenever he gets back into contention.  The best is when they start whining over too much coverage, though. 

Why are you covering Tiger so much?  Why can't you cover ___________ instead?  Wahhhhhh!

Hilarious.

Rome

Here's an example...

QuoteWilliam Whelan

All I can say is golf channel is a waste of time. It should be called all tiger all the time. Really showing tiger for half a show when he is 2 under is an insult to every other golfer playing the Master's. I can not believe that the stupid things they are coming up with. Ryan burr the first night said tiger is still in it because he (tiger) said so. Friday's night new twist if Jordan was not at 14 under tiger would only be 7 back.Well JordaN is at 14 under so let's talk about how great that is.NOBODY in 78 years at the Masters has done that So what is the,lead story tiger made the cut. Shameful golf channel this is a disgraceful way to telecast such a great display by Jordan. I thought if you were a golf fan you want to see a great round of golf.Here this kid has played 2 rounds and what do we hear about that 2 mins about it. The last thing is Rich Lerner or whatever is is last name should be fired. He is Sicking listening to him tiger tiger tiger.

Facebook: proof that typing without opposable thumbs is entirely possible.

PhillyPhreak54

Golf fanatics are a different breed

Anyone who will call in rule violations deserve to be beaten with a club

ice grillin you

im a whore for tiger and dont watch golf unless tiger is in it but I don't see whats wrong with that take romey....if you are a true golf person it does seem ridiculous they would give so much attention to someone out of it....unless hes just plain wrong about how they divvy up their coverage and it isn't all tiger all the time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

besides that guy being a loser golf groupie, theres nothing wrong with that he wrote

for the golf fanatics, its got to be tired seeing tiger nonstop when theres plenty of other stuff to go into. the problem is golf is DOA without tiger....in order to get people to watch/care, they need him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks for not letting us watch Tiger, Masters people

phattymatty

tiger's killing it today. 4 under on the front nine. into 5th place.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah wish we could watch it

phattymatty

um i'm watching right now and i only get three tv channels.

phattymatty

tiger, phil and rory all in the top 6 now.

Munson

It's on CBS, Phreak
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Haha thanks guys. I had my local channels hidden for some reason in my guide and didn't realize it

The rum punch is kicking in