Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Lol

Great big flat footed footsteps creeping on your drug addict ass yo
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QuoteTight end Zach Ertz had his hands on a potential touchdown pass late in the first quarter, but he couldn't make the catch.

He had another drop on third-and-8 with about 3 minutes left in the third quarter.

Time to join Julie?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

He should have come down with that TD, but it was a bad pass, not an easy haul. It's not that surprising since I think the Cards picked up that QB in front of Home Depot before the game.

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

Hope we get to see him play against the Eagles.

PhillyPhreak54

CJGJ has also torn a pec and is likely out for the season

PhillyPhreak54

Here's a forgotten name

Steelers have signed Brad Wing tk their active roster from the PS

Diomedes

You have to have known something in order to forget it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Barkley and Ian Book worked out for the Giants.

Tyrie Cleveland worked out for the Colts

QB Eagles

Ertz to the IR with quad strain. Eagles should start planning the halftime ceremony.

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan Matthews has resurfaced - this time in Carolina

Diomedes

Gannon cut K'Von.
Titans claimed him off waivers.  They've got a need at safety, I guess.

QB Eagles

Yesterday I read that Howie was poking around at getting K'Von too. This is after the Byard trade. Team is still that bad at safety depth.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they wanted him for STs

Eagaholic

Wonder if Justin Evans will be out longer than hoped. They still seem to want to work Sidney Brown in though.