Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Depends.

There's money to be made betting.

Diomedes

lol

uh-huh

and if you just grin and bear it now, everything will be great in Heaven
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: Munson on January 21, 2020, 07:29:13 AM
Last year was the first year I did prop bets (though I might have on Bodog back in the day before It was banned)

bodog turned into bovada about 5-10 years ago and has been running smoothly the entire time.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 21, 2020, 10:09:37 AM
lol

uh-huh

and if you just grin and bear it now, everything will be great in Heaven

Its like anything else. Some people like to golf or fish or whatever. As long as you're disciplined with it then you can make money. If you do lose then as long as you're not betting over your head then its fine. I deposit fun money into my account and every so often will take the profits out. If i drop it then I reload and try again. I ran my numbers the other day and was up 10x over my initial deposit at the beginning of December.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on January 21, 2020, 12:12:14 PM
Last year was the first year I did prop bets (though I might have on Bodog back in the day before It was banned)

bodog turned into bovada about 5-10 years ago and has been running smoothly the entire time.

Yeah I have been using them this year and they have been good. Bitcoin payouts take about 12-18hrs.

I like them because more often times than not I am on a dog so getting an extra half point or full point there is nice. They skew towards the favorites generally. Only a handful of times have I liked a fave and had to bite the bullet and lay the extra half or full point.

Rome

I've played golf for 45 years and I can assure you I've rarely made money at it. 

😂🤣

PhillyPhreak54

lol me either but I meant as a cost of a hobby/entertainment

Diomedes

QuoteAs long as you're disciplined with it then you can make money.

yeah, okay...you just gotta be disciplined and you can make money gambling

lol, listen to yourself

embrace it...you're a degenerate chasing a shot of brain dope, and the dealer has you thinking you can get paid doing it while he's stacking real cheddar (some of it yours)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on January 21, 2020, 12:12:14 PM

I was able to use it as Bovada for a while but the website eventually got banned and then stayed banned in Delaware, probably because we legalized gambling "first" and didn't want the competition.

I live close enough to the PA line that I could prob drive over the border and access the site but I don't think I could deposit to my delaware bank account.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on January 21, 2020, 12:58:54 PM
QuoteAs long as you're disciplined with it then you can make money.

yeah, okay...you just gotta be disciplined and you can make money gambling

lol, listen to yourself

embrace it...you're a degenerate chasing a shot of brain dope, and the dealer has you thinking you can get paid doing it while he's stacking real cheddar (some of it yours)

Yeah you're right. I guess the money I won this year was all a dream!

phattymatty

i'm down about 2K since the start of football season but I have very few other hobbies that I spend money on.  traveling and laying bets, thats about the list for me.  and cocaine.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol pretty much the same. Minus the blow.

Beer
Bets
Mustang
Traveling

Rome

I have just enough money saved to kill myself with an eight-ball and a couple of high rent hookers. 

Just an FYI...

General_Failure

See, if that's what you want just take out a shady loan before you do it so you don't have to save for it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

My vices are weak sauce.  Biggest one going right now is I can't stop eating oysters.