Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Zanshin on May 16, 2007, 09:07:22 AM
between 16-20 pounds or so, and bald.
Zanshin likes em' the same as Michael Jackson
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

lol...so true.  Weird enough to be okay for me.  I'd usually be a bigger dog guy, but there are some allergy issues at home that make it this or nothing.  They're not bad looking though.  Mine will be a grey/black, but here's one:

rjs246

That's a farging weird looking dog. I almost like it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: Zanshin on May 16, 2007, 09:30:14 AM
lol...so true.  Weird enough to be okay for me.  I'd usually be a bigger dog guy, but there are some allergy issues at home that make it this or nothing.  They're not bad looking though.  Mine will be a grey/black, but here's one:

Actually, a lot of mutts are hypo alergenic to begin with. My wife sneezes when she thinks about dogs. But with ours now...not even a sniffle. And our dog has about 15 pounds of fur. 
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Zanshin

These dogs are great, though...no dander, no allergies, no shedding, smart, friendly...weird as they are, there's a tremendous amount to like.

Sgt PSN

So how much does a little rodent like that set ya back, Z?  .....if you don't mind my asking. 

Dillen

Quote from: Diomedes on May 15, 2007, 06:21:52 PM
When the dog misbehaves badly AND I catch him IN THE ACT, I more or less grab the farger, roll him on his back and pin him down by the scruff of his neck, growling at him and saying No.  Never hit a dog..doesn't work at all...confused them and makes them fear you.  Fear is not what you want, what you want is respect. 
I did that the other day. If any of you remember my posts about this puppy, he's been a lot better. The other day I came home and he was tearing up the garbage (much better tearing up garbage then the farging leather couch) but then I jumped at him and flipped him over and got him in a headlock. Looking back it's absolutely hilarious, but it worked.

Seabiscuit36

I wish i had growled at my dog when eating.  He plays a game almost every night with me.  Its just the old lady and myself so we eat watching Tivo'ed shows.  Our table is semi low, and having a good sized retreiver i dont blame him for wanting people food.  He plays the game of trying to sniff the food, and when i yell at him to get away he sniff's my breath and licks his lips.  Everytime i grab the apple spray and he runs away.  Its annoying as hell because its the same thing every night but i have noone to blame except my self but moreso my wife :)
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 16, 2007, 12:34:38 PM
So how much does a little rodent like that set ya back, Z?  .....if you don't mind my asking. 

More than I'd want.  $650....which isn't bad by breeder standards. 

hbionic

Quote from: Zanshin on May 16, 2007, 02:00:50 PMMore than I'd want.  $650....which isn't bad by breeder standards. 

Wouldn't it have been cheaper if you would have just stolen the dog?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on May 16, 2007, 02:00:50 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 16, 2007, 12:34:38 PM

More than I'd want.  $650....which isn't bad by breeder standards. 

Right on.  I was guessing somewhere in the ballpark of 500-750.  The fact that it won't shed almost makes it worth it.  ;)

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on May 16, 2007, 02:08:15 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on May 16, 2007, 02:00:50 PMMore than I'd want.  $650....which isn't bad by breeder standards. 

Wouldn't it have been cheaper if you would have just stolen the dog?

Chuggie, how many times do I have to tell you that's not the way we do things in America.  This country was founded by hard work and determination, not by taking something that doesn't belong to you. 

Dillen

Quote from: Dillen on May 16, 2007, 12:44:15 PM
If any of you remember my posts about this puppy, blah blah blah...
He brought in a dead mouse like an hour ago. Dogs ridiculous.