Gift Ideas?

Started by Zanshin, December 06, 2005, 03:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Okay, this is admittedly an easy target for jokes.  That said, does anyone have any good gift ideas for their significant others?  Or have you in the past?

I'm trying to think of some stuff for my wife, and I'm having a tough time this year.  We've set a $200 limit.

Any good ideas?

fansince61

Quote from: Zanshin on December 06, 2005, 03:12:01 PM
Okay, this is admittedly an easy target for jokes.  That said, does anyone have any good gift ideas for their significant others?  Or have you in the past?

I'm trying to think of some stuff for my wife, and I'm having a tough time this year.  We've set a $200 limit.

Any good ideas?

Dinner/Theater..Like Charlie Browns Steakhouse has...usually a mystery

mussa

get her a massage/facial day spa thing with her friend and then dinner gift card for her and her best friend at their favorite restaurant.  oh contact her friends significant other so he can split the bill with you.  thats what im planning on doing. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

Get a babysitter for the little one and take your wife out to a romantic dinner at one of her favorite restaurants. THat is always one of my favorite things to get from my hubby.  :)

As far as the gift to HAND over on Xmas morning? Something small but sweet.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 06, 2005, 03:23:04 PM

donuts

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

Quote from: Wingspan on December 06, 2005, 03:28:51 PM

donuts

thanks for doing the work for me Wingspan.    :yay

T_Section224

Get a babysitter for the little one and take your wife out to a romantic dinner at one of her favorite restaurants. THat is always one of my favorite things to get from my hubby. :)

now if i could get my wife to post on the board what she wants for christmas i'll be set.

i keep asking her and she just says that she tells me things throughout the year and i should remember them.  for some reason she doesn't believe me when i tell her that i ignore 90% of what she says and am usually drunk for the 10% that i seem interested in.  jeez, women.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyGirl

My hubby already knows what I want for Chrismukkah.   ;D  I didn't have to post anything on here.  :D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Wingspan on December 06, 2005, 03:28:51 PM

donuts

donut holes, to be exact.

MURP

Hey Z,   Amazon has gift guides for all kinds of stuff.  might help, might not

link

MDS

buy a menorah, some latkas and a driedel. its always time for hannukah.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Mad-Lad

BigEd76

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 06, 2005, 03:45:32 PMChrismukkah

Do you guys celebrate both or just Christmas?  I don't remember you mentioning any Hanukkah gifts before...  ???

MURP

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 06, 2005, 04:05:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 06, 2005, 03:45:32 PMChrismukkah

I don't remember you mentioning any Hanukkah gifts before... ???

you keep track of this stuff?  good God, Ed.