A New Politics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 08, 2022, 06:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

that Herschel Walker, Mehmet Oz, and JD Vance are all running for high office at the same time and aren't getting run out of the building  is beyond depressing like Herschel in Georgia is one thing but three utterly incompetent cranial lumps running for statewide offices and not buried is not great for this pos country

This isn't MTG running in some gerrymandered backwards ass GA congressional district
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I was doom and gloom losing sleep house/senate/trump/sc conservative majority, I'm pretty optimistic voters realize the candidates the gqp are throwing out there are complete trash and the Dems can hold the senate.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1553031871470108673 20&t=xmdSF2pgJKvh9vR77Pg-aQ

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 02, 2022, 11:31:47 AM
that Herschel Walker, Mehmet Oz, and JD Vance are all running for high office at the same time and aren't getting run out of the building  is beyond depressing like Herschel in Georgia is one thing but three utterly incompetent cranial lumps running for statewide offices and not buried is not great for this pos country

This isn't MTG running in some gerrymandered backwards ass GA congressional district

The only solace so far in that is that all three are behind in the polls. You'd like to think that their doors would be blown off but overcoming that MAGA chuds is tough. If you took a shtein in a box, put a red hat on it and put it on the ballot they'd vote for it.

Rome

The GOP goons farged around and found out regarding the Pact Act.  It just passed 86-11.  The 11 who voted nay?  ALL GOP including Mitt Romney.

The other usual band of despicables also voted Nay.  Here's hoping they all suffer long cancerous illnesses as their reward.

MDS

this is how ghoulish republicans are....its not even going to be a close vote in farging kansas

and these animals are still about "protecting life"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Let them keep stepping on their dicks. The wave of women who are pissed will end them this fall (hopefully).

Eagaholic

The US strike on al-Zawahiri amazes me. The moral of the story: don't be on the wrong end of a Hellfire missile. "Precision guided" doesn't begin to tell the story. Apparently they used a rare version that doesn't have a warhead. Instead of an explosion it has blades that radially spring out like spokes on a wheel, so that if the tip doesn't deliver a head-on knockout, you still end up as a julienne sliced product. He was taken out on his balcony but the people inside were fine.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62400923 

Diomedes

This was literally the first strike the U.S. has made in Afghanistan since the withdrawal.  Dude was hardly in hiding.  Thought he was safe, and the Americans were gone, I guess.

"Ah, let me step out for a bit of fresh air, see what's going on in the courtyar....WET THUD."

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Dems backed the MAGA candidate in Colorado to a win over the moderate guy who actually was one of the few Rs who voted to impeach. 

It'll probably backfire because we suck at politics but I give them props for at least being creative for once. 

PhillyPhreak54

This is farging delicious. I have a raging Justice boner.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1554864067508060160 21&t=Dc6w13AENSFgVgXCD1pgSQ

Rome

Gotta love discovery.  It's the FAFO tonic that motherfargs like Jones need in fatal doses.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on August 03, 2022, 09:27:48 AM
Dems backed the MAGA candidate in Colorado to a win over the moderate guy who actually was one of the few Rs who voted to impeach. 

It'll probably backfire because we suck at politics but I give them props for at least being creative for once.

you know its the right strategy because the pearl clutching from jewk tapper and the rest of the horse racing loving media sluts is out of control on this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on August 03, 2022, 08:53:42 PMyou know its the right strategy because the pearl clutching from jewk tapper and the rest of the horse racing loving media sluts is out of control on this

christ sometimes you are spot on

what's with horse racing and the journalism-elite crowd?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

the dc media is almost worse than the people who actually work in dc...none of them actually care about the country or making it better. they just want drama. they want copy, they want stories, they want shtein to write about, and constant parlor games about close elections is the easiest form of that.

its how you go from being a ghoulish looking reporter to a handsome man with a cnn show, election night seat and 8 figure contract. theyre all trying to be tapper

think of this way...a very common capitol hill source is tucker carlson. so theyre all like vultures feeding off him for information one second then quietly going about their business as he digs further into being a white supremacist leader in the next.

PhillyPhreak54

They're all click whores. Even Philly fan Tapper.

I haven't paid attention to the Colorado thing. So the dems backed a MAGA? And Tapper and the like aren't happy about it?