The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

97 here today.  It's May 23rd.

FMMFL

Geowhizzer

Good to be near the west coast, I guess.  Only 91 here.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 23, 2014, 11:04:02 AM
97 here today.  It's May 23rd.

FMMFL

you cant live in florida and complain about the heat....or live in minnesoata and bitch about snow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I live in Texas and bitch about the heat...not yet though bc it hasn't hit the I want to kill myself stage yet.

The crazy heat usually doesn't bug me but we had one summer a couple years ago where it was 100+ with high humidity for 40+ days straight. I was salty as farg then

Diomedes

that's like saying, you live in America so you can't bitch about the ignorance

anyone who lives in farging Florida and doesn't bitch about the heat is a cold blooded lizard
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

In North Dakota yesterday:

durr

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn iPhone! Me no see

Diomedes

despite the fact they help to employ them, cops firemen emts and road repair crews do not like people like the jackass featured above

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

This video brought to you by Koch Industries
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

those guys are too dumb to even realize they could die any second.

Seabiscuit36

Seemed almost like a giant dust devil vs a full fledged tornado. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

im on my back deck right now and its validly cold....in the middle of july....unheard of
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its gonna get below 80 here later...which is redonk in july
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Don Ho is about to get a back to back blast of hurricanes.  Good luck buddy

Also the Polar Vortex will be back this fall http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
I'm just waiting for Michael Bay to make a movie about it.

PhillyPhreak54

Good luck, Donny!

Abandon the islands and head to the mainland