@ Giants

Started by DH, September 25, 2007, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

MDS

i might be leaving nyc as everyone is coming up for the game?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Die-Hard on September 25, 2007, 10:08:46 AM
whos in w me?

Is the game in Minnesota the first you won't be attending this year?

DH

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 25, 2007, 12:15:06 PM
Quote from: Die-Hard on September 25, 2007, 10:08:46 AM
whos in w me?

Is the game in Minnesota the first you won't be attending this year?

Yea, but only because I refuse to not be at RU-WVU that weekend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That game will not end well for RU.  I'd go to Minnesota instead.

DH

Just like the Louisville game wasnt going to end well last year. Or the Alabama/Rich Rodriguez sweepstakes.

You're 0 for 2 honkey; I'll play the odds.

dis12

farging parking pass at Meadowlands is going for more than the price of the ticket.  I now hate the Gints even more!
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

MDS

Me and my buddy each paid $15 to park there when we went. It's such a farging joke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

dis12

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2007, 07:32:36 PM
Me and my buddy each paid $15 to park there when we went. It's such a farging joke.
it used to be ok, but they are down 5000 parking spots due to construction.  From what I hear, parking really is a major disaster this year...that's why passes are selling for 100 farging dollars.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Father Demon

The dude we bought our Eagles-Jets tickets from included a parking pass in the deal.  I had no idea that was really worth something.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

DH

Was that the game you were supposed to go to but didnt? Or was that the other game you were supposed to go to but didnt?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Die-Hard on September 25, 2007, 02:49:20 PM
Just like the Louisville game wasnt going to end well last year. Or the Alabama/Rich Rodriguez sweepstakes.

You're 0 for 2 honkey; I'll play the odds.

Brent Celek and U of Cincy say hi.

Rutgers is going to lose ugly to WVU, sir.  Sorry.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Die-Hard on September 28, 2007, 08:54:36 AM

Was that the game you were supposed to go to but didnt? Or was that the other game you were supposed to go to but didnt?

ha!

DH

dis12

Quote from: Father Demon on September 28, 2007, 12:43:07 AM
The dude we bought our Eagles-Jets tickets from included a parking pass in the deal.  I had no idea that was really worth something.
cool.  can you be my chaeuffer for that game?
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***