1 extra ticket against gints

Started by fansince61, December 06, 2005, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if my relatives dont get me checks, i kill them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

fansince61... take MDS's offer for a dollar and then give him a $64 beating at the game. 

fansince61

Quote from: MURP on December 07, 2005, 09:34:05 AM
fansince61... take MDS's offer for a dollar and then give him a $64 beating at the game. 

:yay

MDS

what is he gonna do, beat me up with his walker and cane? the old bastich.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

fansince61

Quote from: MDS on December 07, 2005, 09:58:56 AM

what is he gonna do, beat me up with his walker and cane? the old bastich.

The MDS Tune Up:

Step one......Pepper spray cordial
                         Step two......Tazer appetizer
                         Step three....Walker welcome whipping
                         Step four......Meet the Cane entree
                         Step five.......Night Stick dessert

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

MDS

dont get so worked up over this, old man.

stalker

So he pays MDS a dollar to go to the game? I don't know if you can gat anyone that cheap. I was offered 50 bucks to take one of my colleagues customers to the Jets Saints Sunday night game and I turned that down
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on December 06, 2005, 09:14:58 PM
if my relatives dont get me checks, i kill them.

The jew gold must be getting heavy.

MDS

i dont take it off my neck. its all good.