The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

It'll probably hit 75 today...

Nice and sunny out.

MDS

so its going to snow like 6 inches tomorrow night? i mean, thats great. i dont have classes monday and the office i work at is 3 blocks away from i live, so no, go ahead and snow and see if i give a shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

we might see a foot...the dogs are gonna love it
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

finally a big snow and im stuck in godforsaken florida
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

I don't know why a person such as yourself would venture south of the Mason Dixon line anyway.

Rome

Pretty sure he lives below the M-D Line, bro.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on March 01, 2009, 11:14:54 AM

Ha!

Speaking of below the M-D line, the drive from Raleigh to Philly would be really, really awesome up 301 if not for Waldorf, MD.  Still, it was about 1000 times better than the Beltway.

Feva

It's snowing in the ATL.  Folks going out of their minds.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Seabiscuit36

I have to go to the grocery store, i need Corned Beef and Cabbage
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on March 01, 2009, 10:32:18 AM
I don't know why a person such as yourself would venture south of the Mason Dixon line anyway.

wifey duty calls

at least this year i get to see phillies spring training...first time ever for me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

As much as I'd love a foot of snow, weather people are so rarely correct.  

We'll see.

shorebird

Quote from: Rome on March 01, 2009, 11:14:54 AM

Don't think so man, he's on it, not under it.

SD_Eagle5

My loser snow day agenda looks like this:
Beer
Lord of the Rings in HD on TNT marathon
Flyers at 1
Beer
School work
Beer