'Caption This' Friday

Started by Father Demon, April 27, 2007, 09:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

"Today...I consider myself..."

Seabiscuit36

I know its caption this, but Good for Hawking.  He's very close to dying, to get the chance to experience Zero G had to be a great experience. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

I am in ur spaceships, filling me colostomy bag.

PhillyPhreak54

mussa

Michael Jackson in 20 years
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

Im in your zero gravity, gnawling on me feed tube
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Father Demon on April 27, 2007, 09:11:47 AM

He's experienced zero gravity and wears a diaper but at least we know he won't be travelling across to country to kill a rival lover. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 28, 2007, 01:42:30 AM
He's experienced zero gravity and wears a diaper but at least we know he won't be travelling across to country to kill a rival lover. 

That's not even unfunny enough to be funny in a sad way.  It's just awful on every level.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sgt PSN

Christ, if you're going to quote Billy Madison at least use the whole farging quote as I think it would still apply.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Copy and paste to a word.doc and save for future references.