the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

I can't believe someone accidentally walked into the wrong apartment again. What are the odds?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

one thing I like about :CF

if I type some shtein out and then decide, "farg it, not posting that....," and navigate away from the page, it works.  That is, whatever command I give happens, directly.  Without a goddamn prompt, asking if I really want to leave the page.

Get off my lawn.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Cheeto Dick must be confused

The wind power causes cancer according to him but jobzzzz

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The RIPE NCC has run out of IPv4 Addresses

QuoteToday, at 15:35 (UTC+1) on 25 November 2019, we made our final /22 IPv4 allocation from the last remaining addresses in our available pool. We have now run out of IPv4 addresses.
Our announcement will not come as a surprise for network operators - IPv4 run-out has long been anticipated and planned for by the RIPE community. In fact, it is due to the community's responsible stewardship of these resources that we have been able to provide many thousands of new networks in our service region with /22 allocations after we reached our last /8 in 2012.

Diomedes

So no more internet?  It's closing up shop?

Where will I be without :CF ?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The internet is using both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses right now. IPv6 should be future proof until we come up with a more complicated future.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Happy Thanksgiving fargers.

Im going to go to my girlfriends moms place and get drunk. I'll make my potato stuffing first so I don't farg that up but game on after that.

General_Failure

I made the perogies yesterday and the turkey's now in the oven. Even better, potentially zero guests this year.