DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Ban athletes from speaking in public and everyone's life is instantly improved.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

they should have their tongues clipped on draft day.  and if they actually clipped them at the podium, i'd probably start watching the draft. 

methdeez

Quote from: rjs246 on January 14, 2010, 04:01:26 PM
Ban athletes from speaking in public and everyone's life is instantly improved.
Seriously. We need more Phil Simms and Merrill Hoge analysis to fill up our sports shows.

Eagaholic

Funny you mention that. I was listening to the commentator yesterday and thought "who is this? He's horrible. It was Simms. One play he just had to keep coming back to and needed to make himself right about whether the receiver fumbled. Just couldn't let it go, even to the point it was just obnoxious.

methdeez

Quote from: Eagaholic on January 18, 2010, 03:18:54 PM
Funny you mention that. I was listening to the commentator yesterday and thought "who is this? He's horrible. It was Simms. One play he just had to keep coming back to and needed to make himself right about whether the receiver fumbled. Just couldn't let it go, even to the point it was just obnoxious.
Thiesmann's retirement has made him the worst game-day announcer in the league. I can't believe that he is one half of an "A" team.

SunMo

haha, the worst?  it's not even close, take a listen to some of the D-teams out there...steve tasker, rich ganon...awful
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

joe buck is as bad as it gets and hes not even a color guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

I think the man does get paid

Its a little different when your brand spanking young and breaking all kinds of franchise records. Eagles surprise here.

Sgt PSN

i don't know who is dumber, jackson or his agent.  have the eagles given a new deal to anyone who came out publicly and demanded one?  t.o, gone.  tito, gone.  sheldon, will probably be gone.  

i think westbrook might be the exception to that rule.  anyway, when dealing with the eagles it typically tends not to go well for the player when they take their business public.  

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on January 28, 2010, 02:30:24 PM
I think the man does get paid

Its a little different when your brand spanking young and breaking all kinds of franchise records. Eagles surprise here.

No farging way. This will get ugly.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

better get that shtein in now before Kolb crushes all of your big time contract hopes

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 28, 2010, 02:31:03 PM
i don't know who is dumber, jackson or his agent.  have the eagles given a new deal to anyone who came out publicly and demanded one?    

they havent come out publicly....as of now this is no different than when mcnabb was renogotiating his new deal(s)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous