Dead In 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2020, 04:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

id hit mary ann way before ginger myself but thats not how she was looked at...she was basically the good girl nerd and ginger was the tall drink of water vixen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

jesus christ igy you talk like she look like rosie odonnell or something

she a sweet piece of ass

or, was
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

huh?

literally just said I'd tap her first
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Gilligan's Island: The Untold Story...

"Ginger was the one everyone wanted.  She blew everyone off because she was secretly a lesbian and was getting it on with that dirty whore Mrs Howell.  The professor settled for MaryAnn and she turned out to be as good in the hammock as she was baking coconut cream pies."

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Actress Tanya Roberts, 65.

General_Failure

Alexi Laiho, lead guitarist and lead vocalist for Children of Bodom, 41. Long-term health complications.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on January 03, 2021, 10:28:45 PM
Actress Tanya Roberts, 65.

Damn shame she was a piece of ass back in the day. I tried to rewatch Beastmaster but only made it 30 minutes before having to bail

MDS

evidently she is alive lol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

She's dead for real now. Dr Dre may be following her soon, he had a brain aneurysm.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on January 05, 2021, 08:14:41 PM
She's dead for real now. Dr Dre may be following her soon, he had a brain aneurysm.

They don't know what caused it...I do. He's going through a divorce and she's demanding $2 million per month. Bitch never sang a note and wants $24 million a year. I laugh at most celeb deaths Dr Dre is embedded in my life so it would sting