TE - Jimmy Graham - 26.36
WR - Josh Gordon - 23.81
QB - Tony Romo - 23.25
RB - Jaamal Charles - 22.33
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I usually start Randall Cobb as my WR and have Antonio Brown in my flex spot, but GB has a bye this week so Brown is moving into the flex spot. I have two flex spots, one is a WR/TE the other is a WR/RB. Here's who I have:

Chris Givens (they play at home vs SF)
Daryll Richardson
Mike Williams (they play at home vs. Arizona)
Fred Jackson (at home vs. Baltimore)

Need opinions on which two I should use in my flex spots

Diomedes

I'd play Givens and Williams. 

And if you do the same, you'll hate me for suggesting it.

Who farging knows.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

I was thinking Williams and Jackson, but now I'm leaning towards Richardson because Spiller is healthy and Baltimore is starting to play decent.

Sgt PSN

I'm considering playing Jason Snelling (vs NE) over Arian Foster (vs Sea).  Smart move?

reese125

the anger that happens inside when you sit your first rd pick and he scores 2 td's from inside the 5 yd line

sure he only ran for 70 yds, but he scored twice.

ice grillin you

you have issues if you get vaildly angry at fantasy sports...maybe if you lose by three points in the superbowl of a big pay league...but short of something like that just settle down and save your anger for the real games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

i am thinking about benching Kap tonight for Cutler against detroit.  detroit's pass defense if higher ranked than st. louis though.  kap is missing vernon davis (possibly).  tough call
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

This is another thing that sucks about Thurs night football.  Totally fargs with fantasy. 

I'd stick it out with Kap though.  He's too dynamic.  Cutler is a pretty average fantasy QB who is only going to get you points through the air. 

Sgt PSN

Pick 3 WR

Cruz @ KC
Garcon @ Oak
Boldin @ StL
Torrey Smith @ Buf
K. Thompkins @ Atl

SunMo

yeah, i would regret it more if kap went off while i benched him compared to the other way around
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 26, 2013, 12:58:21 PM
Pick 3 WR

Cruz @ KC
Garcon @ Oak
Boldin @ StL
Torrey Smith @ Buf
K. Thompkins @ Atl

Gotta go with your first three there, IMO.

Then again, I started Kenbrell in week 1 and week 2, and had him benched last week. Dickhead.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Not to mention that Kap has been playing poorly and Cutler has been playing fairly well, even if his fantasy numbers don't jump out at you.  Point is, both trends are due for a reversal.