Random Musings about Fantasy Football thread

Started by Diomedes, August 03, 2013, 09:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Exactly.

SD, go castrate yourself for saying that. It's almost as bad as saying that Skins fans are incredible.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

hbionic

I'd be ok with it if you weren't rooting for the Patriots.

Boo to you kind sir.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

no i thought you said kaepernick played bad last week. carry on.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

SD

11 points from Brady lastnight. I'm sitting him until he gets his weapons back.

SD

Brady fargs me and I still won by 10 points with Antonio Brown still playing tonight.

Also looks like I beat sunny in the cf league. Yeah boy.

Munson

2nd week in a row where I left a lot of points on the bench in multiple leagues.

And I've now had injuries to Vereen and Lacy in back to back weeks in one league. Bleh. Down to Daryl Richardson as my only healthy bench back besides Bryce Brown.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'm thinking out loud here:

Starting Kaep over Brady this week. My thinking is Brady probably won't have Gronk and Amendola back. The Bucs D isn't great but he hasn't been lighting up the bad teams.

Kaep is coming off a bad performance and they're playing the Colts who's D isn't great either. Plus I like this matchup better.

SD

Quote from: reese125 on September 07, 2013, 08:50:21 PM
reese125...yeah let's battle it out next week

Just signed up for fanduel, gonna try to navigate the page later.  Username is SD_Eagle

SD

Sat Brady for Kap in my other league which was a huge mistake. Didn't see Daryl Richardson on the inactive a so I put him in my flex spot instead of Fred Jackson which was another mistake. I'm down by 30 last night to my buddy with Antonio Brown and the Bears d to go. Could not have gone better...won by 20 and missed winning the weekly league pot by 10.

PhillyPhreak54

I sat that sorry corksucker DeMarco Murray for James Starks.