The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Will Barton...anyone wanna d this guy up? JFC

Geowhizzer

Embiid is starting to really annoy me with his carelessness with the ball.

phattymatty

i don't want to get all boomer about attitude and having fun but jojo went from loving life to a miserable farg on the court really fast.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah what's up with that? I've noticed his surly demeanor too

And here we are with a shaky end of the game

Geowhizzer

TNT guys are tearing up the Sixers and Embiid right now.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on December 10, 2019, 10:19:19 PM
i don't want to get all boomer about attitude and having fun but jojo went from loving life to a miserable farg on the court really fast.

He looks completely disconnected. The turnovers are horrid

Quote from: Geowhizzer on December 10, 2019, 10:44:44 PM
TNT guys are tearing up the Sixers and Embiid right now.

They're spot on too. They aren't winning shtein if Jo plays half ass.

hunt

you guys must be maga.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

he can pout for 48 minutes for all i care if he gets 22-6-10 passes great out of the post and dominates defensively like he did last night

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I agree I personally don't care if he's having fun but it's obviously a positive for someone to enjoy their life and job.

He spent 10 min. in the denver press conference straight up saying that he's not having fun this year since the KAT fight.  If there's someone in his ear telling him to cut out the bullshtein, that person needs to go.  bullshtein is a helpful part of his game.

Rome

How dare they tell a grown man to act like a professional?

phattymatty

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on December 12, 2019, 08:42:52 AM
I agree I personally don't care if he's having fun but it's obviously a positive for someone to enjoy their life and job.

He spent 10 min. in the denver press conference straight up saying that he's not having fun this year since the KAT fight.  If there's someone in his ear telling him to cut out the bullshtein, that person needs to go.  bullshtein is a helpful part of his game.

i dont mind it because he was getting close to being super corny...so settling down a little was ok with me...would i rather him be a basketball playing pimp....of course...but im 100 with where he is now

honestly id be a little ornery too if i was a big man as good as him on a team with some of the worst spacing ive ever seen

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on December 12, 2019, 08:42:52 AM

Agree with all this. Let Jojo be Jojo. The Bad Boys never gave a farg about any of that shtein.

He's just not the same player despite what the stats say. He needs to post up and stop dribbling down low. Stop playing at the top of the key. Stop holding the ball for so long. He has the talent to be the best player in the league.

ice grillin you

a center will never be the best player in the league again

a center on this sixers team will not be a top 20 player in the league

hes the best defensive player in the nba and averages 21 and 12.....i dont know what more you want from a center playing with ben simmons

MDS

to not be black with an attitude
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.