The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Yea that was an exciting finish but they desperately need someone who can score under 2 minutes.

phattymatty

Ben clutch at the end.

Terrible call to foul brogden though. Sixers made all the FTs but that could have backfired.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

Quote from: phattymatty on November 30, 2019, 09:30:00 PM
Ben clutch at the end.

Terrible call to foul brogden though. Sixers made all the FTs but that could have backfired.

yeah, ben had 3 steals in the final 13.9 seconds.  and i think jojo was 15/15 from the line. :yay

phattymatty

they have the best defensive starting 5 in the league and their best defensive player will eventually be matisse.  his IQ on D is off the charts.

simmons - harris combo has been real nice recently too.

Geowhizzer

They're losing.  By 14.  To the Wizards.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I only caught the last half of the 4th quarter but aside from Harris they looked lifeless. Jo was in one of his sloppy dgaf moods.

PhillyPhreak54

Jojo isn't consistent and Ben is consistently not taking shots

Bad combo

phattymatty

i was at game last night and the only thing that excited me was seeing matisse in action.  n bertans got hot, they threw matisse on him and he shut him down.  dude is a going to be a DPOY at some point, his defensive IQ is off the charts. 

i was not impressed by the rest of the team.  14 straight losses in DC.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SD

Ending is farging embarrassing. Every time they took the inbound pass they'd turn their backs to the net so of course they couldn't see an open player. No idea why they're trying to dribble every time they take the inbound, pass it forward, you know the farging double team is coming.

PhillyPhreak54

I need to look up their scoring for and against in the 2H as a whole and in the 4Q. They always let teams back into it

hunt

Quote from: AO1 on December 08, 2019, 08:33:14 PM
Ending is farging embarrassing. Every time they took the inbound pass they'd turn their backs to the net so of course they couldn't see an open player. No idea why they're trying to dribble every time they take the inbound, pass it forward, you know the farging double team is coming.

that was rough.  guess brett needs to work on breaking press in practice.