GPS Systems

Started by Father Demon, May 27, 2006, 10:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

I travel quite a lot with my job, and think it's finally time to get a GPS system for my rental cars.  After a little bit of research online, I think I've settled for the Garmin Street Pilot Portable GPS Navigation (SPC340).  What I'm looking for is any advice from those of you that have them.

What kind do you have?  Pros?  Cons?  Wishlist?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

I don't use anything because I have a great sense of direction and know my way around everywhere............unless they're doing construction downtown KC.  Then there's a good chance we'll end up in Kansas. 

Father Demon

I got halfway through your first sentance and was having flashbacks of the "shortcut" that took us through half of the midwest   :-D  :-D
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

stalker

Quote from: DemonchildrenOnTurf on May 27, 2006, 10:53:23 AM
I travel quite a lot with my job, and think it\\\'s finally time to get a GPS system for my rental cars.  After a little bit of research online, I think I\\\'ve settled for the Garmin Street Pilot Portable GPS Navigation (SPC340).  What I\\\'m looking for is any advice from those of you that have them.

What kind do you have?  Pros?  Cons?  Wishlist?

I am looking too, the 540 has bluetooth built in also. I like me some hands free phone.
Alert, alert. Look well at the rainbow. The fish will be running very soon.