Championship Game Weekend

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2020, 12:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Looking forward to both of these games. I'd like Tenny to keep this close. Ultimately I want to see Andy get him one but want a close game.

Originally I was going to take KC but I may take the points.

Rodgers is looking for revenge against SF. The fact he's getting 7.5/8 means I m probably taking those points as well.

But I'll wait a bit to see how the late line moves are.

QB Eagles

7.5 is brutal. I think SF will kill them again but that extra half point against Rodgers in a playoff game is a terrifying bag to hold.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah man.

He could back door that easily. I think GB is going to keep it close by using the backs a lot. Ride Jones whether with carries or screens.

Diomedes

I'm a spiteful Reid hater so you know I'm rooting for Tennessee hard.

I could care less about the other game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I can't be bothered actually watching, but I'm rooting for Tennessee and Green Bay to help solidify Andy Reid for the Hall of Okay and Miami look more incompetent. Also I just don't want to see San Fran get another ring.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on January 19, 2020, 12:54:38 PM
I'm a spiteful Reid hater so you know I'm rooting for Tennessee hard.

I could *not* care less about the other game.

Sorry.  Pet peeve of mine. 

QB Eagles

Mostly rooting against GB today. Any team that lost at home to the 2019 Eagles has no place in the Super Bowl. The other three teams are fun to watch. Also I don't want the State Farm Rodgers-Mahomes Bowl.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 19, 2020, 02:11:29 PMAlso I don't want the State Farm Rodgers-Mahomes Bowl.

Oh no....that horror hadn't even occurred to me.  Please, no.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on January 19, 2020, 03:14:14 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on January 19, 2020, 02:11:29 PMAlso I don't want the State Farm Rodgers-Mahomes Bowl.

Oh no....that horror hadn't even occurred to me.  Please, no.

PhillyPhreak54

KC looking mighty zesty early on again

I ended up taking TEN +7.5

Diomedes

Andy Reid:  Time outs are best used in the first and third quarters.

PhillyPhreak54

Ex Eagle Dennis Kelly just caught a TD

17-7

Big Red is in trouble

MDS

spags getting run out of the building by arthur smith, too

if kc can a stop or a turn theyll flip the game and run away. mahomes too good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Today I learned that Titans OC Arthur Smith is the son of the founder of FedEx

And KC answers quick and then forced a three and out