ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

haha yep that is him...any time I'd see him on TV I think of that dude

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 06, 2006, 10:34:19 AM
Lieberthal is shot.  Fasano is better than him.  You'd be better than Loserthal at this point.

I don't care if Fasano starts three times a week and Gillick gets someone else in there to start the other three.  The bottom line is, Lieberthal is done and has to go.

2006 stats:

OPS
fasno - 669
lieby - .784

OPS+
faasno - 67
lieby - 94

homers
fasano - 0
lieby - 9

war
fasano - -0.0
lieby - 0.9
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

mds is now a bot pulling up old ass threads

MDS

for some reason i clicked on this and i read through the SAL FASANO talk and couldnt resist

i mean this place has had a ton of dumb conversations and dumb hot takes over the years, myself included most def, but romey and others pining for sal god damn fasano is special and deserve to be remembered
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on January 25, 2014, 07:12:46 PM
i went through this thread...the best part is rome pimping for sal fasano.

of all the stupid discussions/debate in phillies lore, fasano vs. lieberthal might top them all. SAL FASANO! who was never even a 3rd catcher that you could stash in AAA was being made into johnny bench. all because he had a vowel at the end of his last name and a stupid mustache. if his name was salvador fernandez or even sam fraiser no one would care.

white people.

If anyone ever suggests Todd is a one trick pony repeating stream of diarrhea, just point to this as proof. 

MDS

thats not bad actually

and also a sign i cant remember anything...but dont change the subject jef with one f. SAL FASANO.