Dead In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2021, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: TAFKASD on October 15, 2021, 06:35:20 AM
Quote from: Eagaholic on October 14, 2021, 11:49:37 PM
That reminds me how I've always thought Pete Rose was the biggest douchebag in baseball. Even when he caught Bob Boone's fumble, loved the play but still hated the player.

I have that framed pic signed by both players with the caption "oops" and "nice catch".
That sounds like a cool poster. It was an iconic play back in the day but doesn't have the staying power of the greatest, like Bednarik or Wilt 100.

Geowhizzer

Former MLB infielder Julio Lugo, 45 - Apparent heart attack

https://twitter.com/RedSox/status/1460319442852794382

Geowhizzer

SD

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Damn. His torn Achilles against the Birds a few years ago effectively ended his career. Wasn't the same when he came back.

ice grillin you

joan didion

one of the most intelligent voices this country has ever had
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu

"When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on December 26, 2021, 07:41:37 AM
Nobel Peace Prize winner Desmond Tutu

"When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land."

QuoteTutu described Reagan's administration as "an unmitigated disaster for us blacks", and Reagan himself as "a racist pure and simple."

PhillyPhreak54

RIP

John Madden dead at 85

QB Eagles

Guess FOX knew it was coming when they put out that doc on Christmas.

Diomedes

If they knew and didn't delay the airing a few weeks, they should all be fired.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Sounded like it was unexpected.

Also Harry Reid died too

PhillyPhreak54

Betty White passes away at 99

RIP

General_Failure

2021 had to be a fleshpop just one last time.

The man. The myth. The legend.