The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i think this is from the affair, which i have never seen. but hot damn its weird

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

it is and the affair is fantastic

but again watch city on a hill....S2 is a Rawls showcase
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

bodie was 16 in s1

jd williams was 24

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

last april dookie, michael, namond and randy had a zoom reunion. other people showed up...i see kenard, fruit, bernard (i cant wait to go to jail), donut (who is unrecognizable and super high), one of the dudes who shot up omar granny (like a 40 degree day!...he got fat), wazzup patrice, namond's mom the dragon lady, bodie !!

i skipped around to see people, mostly seems like a 2 hour mess but have at it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GViMEFVk0k&t=3912s&ab_channel=That%27sOnYoutube

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i wont call it hate but the amount of criticism that S2 of the wire gets makes me more mad than most things in the world

MDS

dookie (and poot) playing cops in david simons new show about the 2015 riots....donut is an actvisit

ice grillin you

SD

Just started a Wire rewatch, there's a Michael K Williams remembrance before the pilot

ice grillin you

SD

ice grillin you

MDS

objectively weird seeing odog and marlo as cops

landsman tho !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tOz3dn3vuU

QB Eagles

Savino is a cop too

PhillyPhreak54

That looks good. Can't wait.