Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Every year or so this comes into my Twitter feed and did again today...It never ever isnt the greatest thing of all time

https://twitter.com/vmudream/status/1034247673883385856 21

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

That video never gets old

Rome

They need to update it with the guy eating horseshtein after the birds won 52.

Toss in some Mask Protesters to polish it up too.

SD

Quote from: Rome on September 28, 2021, 12:03:00 PM
They need to update it with the guy eating horseshtein after the birds won 52.

Toss in some Mask Protesters to polish it up too.

Show the birds taking Reagor over Jefferson

phattymatty

wasn't that first created after the super bowl?  I thought so because they show the greased up pole. 

biggest thing missing is when that robot made it like 1000 miles then got destroyed in philly.  also needs agholor guy.

ice grillin you

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

Can one of you PA guys answer this question for me....my mom says she needs REAL ID card, and it's separate from the PA drivers license. This sounds ridiculous to me.  In most states including where I live in MD the REAL ID is also your drivers license.  She's terrible with the internet so figured she was mistaken but I am also getting conflicting information online. 

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on November 17, 2021, 01:54:14 PM
Can one of you PA guys answer this question for me....my mom says she needs REAL ID card, and it's separate from the PA drivers license. This sounds ridiculous to me.  In most states including where I live in MD the REAL ID is also your drivers license.  She's terrible with the internet so figured she was mistaken but I am also getting conflicting information online.

It's part of your drivers license. You need to provide a birth certificate or passport or other forms of ID (just one form of ID). The whole process takes about 5 minutes. I just did mine at the dmv when I had to renew. Your new drivers license with real ID will have a gold Star in the upper right hand corner.

phattymatty

Thanks, that's what I figured.  She is adamant that it's an entirely separate thing. 

Although looking online it looks as if it's not even required for PA residents?  (except for flying, federal buildings, etc.?)

SD

It's 100% optional but yea for flying and crap it's needed

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on November 17, 2021, 01:54:14 PM

Mainly a federal requirement, and will be for most important for flying beginning in May 2023.  Was originally supposed to be in place in 2020 but was push back because of the pandemic.

ice grillin you

MDS

i play tennis there all the time...plenty of creeps but its usually the type thats going to jerk off in the woods not jack you up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.