Rome

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 14, 2021, 11:38:42 AM
I played who'll stop the rain at a bar yesterday during the storms

theres a lot of competition but maybe  my all time loser move

Definite low point of your career

Diomedes

creedance so underrated even now...great great American band

it's not their fault classic rock format channels play three or four of their tunes a billion times over

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on August 15, 2021, 11:22:56 AM

This x a million. We spend most of the summer weekends at my buddy's pool. They were playing Calvin Harris or some shtein. I put credence on and everyone was into it.

Munson

If you like Springsteen and you like the Killers, their newest album will probably be up your alley. I don't know enough Springsteen to know the difference, but ive read a bunch of folks who compare it to Nebraska.

Loving the first single:

https://youtu.be/9UinEpwdGcA
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Saw John Fogerty before the SB39 game. It was a highlight of the day, definitely better than the eagles performance.

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on August 15, 2021, 11:22:56 AM

it's not their fault classic rock format channels play three or four of their tunes a billion times over
BTW, any recommendations? Admittedly I only have a CCR best hits, which I enjoy a few times a year.

ice grillin you

thats all you need...not that it includes every last one of their good songs but you certainly do need to be listening to any creedence studio albums
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

All six of the core albums are great:  S/T, Bayou Country, Green River, Willie and the Poor Boys, Cosmo's Factory, and Pendulum.  But of these, Green River, Willie, and Cosmo's are the core of the core if you will.

I love Pendulum, not as high on the self titled....but it's all Creedance and don't listen to IGY regarding rock...he knows nothing.  Listen to Creedance studio albums they are great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

they are a great group they just arent a sit down and listen to albums front to back group...they are something less than that and something more than a greatest hits group
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

If you don't listen to the albums, then you miss gems like Effigy.

I'm back to Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee

https://youtu.be/D4w4D2XcTn0

Diomedes

Diomedes

Diomedes