Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Apparently this KC Radio guy did this yesterday.  He was taken off the air indefinitely today.

https://twitter.com/awfulannouncing/status/1143321659862114306+

Diomedes

The full context make more sense.  Dude wasn't wrong.  He's arguing that Reid isn't a discipline guy, and we all know that's right.  After his kids drove around pointing guns at people and smuggling drugs into jail and all that shtein, he put them on Eagles staff....which imho makes it fair game to mention by a football shock jock making the point that Big Red is hardly a ball buster.  He's a dude who puts his farg up kids on the payroll. 

What, you can say that about the dominant local concrete contractor, or marketing company exec...but not about Andy Reid?  lol

Everyone gets a turn being a victim I guess.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Even taken out of context he is totally correct, but it's considered mean to say these kinds of true things about someone with a dead kid.

KC advertisers (who ultimately determine the content of the station) don't want to touch it, because the average consumer is a dope who gets butthurt over people saying mean things, whether they are right or wrong.

The only thing the host was wrong about is that he somehow got the idea he was being paid to speak his opinions, instead of being paid to generate content that Chiefs fans want to hear and that marketers want to be associated with. Plus, he thinks he's helping his case by being super defensive instead of learning a lesson and moving on.

QB Eagles

Mark Sanchez: Ex-Eagle no longer in the NFL

Diomedes

Ugh...you had to?..I try to forget he was ever an Eagle.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

He was a decent backup, I can't really complain. Although I think only one person on this site was calling for him to start over Foles and Bradford all the time.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on July 23, 2019, 04:20:51 PM
Ugh...you had to?..I try to forget he was ever an Eagle.

Just wait until you remember Tebow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 23, 2019, 08:24:53 PM
He was a decent backup, I can't really complain. Although I think only one person on this site was calling for him to start over Foles and Bradford all the time.

farg that guy!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/07/31/lesean-mccoy-pays-55000-to-officer-over-philadelphia-bar-fight/

I wonder how Shady's accountant registers a payout like this.  Probably some way it can be written off.

General_Failure

That's just a charitable contribution to the Police Athletic League.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

QuoteNew England Patriots safety Patrick Chung is scheduled to be arraigned on a charge of cocaine possession on Wednesday, according to the Belknap County Attorney's office in Laconia, New Hampshire. Patriots' statement: "We are aware of the reports regarding Patrick Chung. We will not be commenting while his judicial proceedings take place."

Rome

Powder possession.  Think about the utter absurdity of that.  We are so farged. 

PhillyPhreak54