J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Geowhizzer, April 26, 2019, 09:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2019, 09:09:04 PM
Quote from: Rome on April 26, 2019, 09:04:29 PM
Joe Dougie pick.  I'm not sure what happened to DK but wow he's dropping.

one trick pony....howie joe d like versatile guys....also dont sleep on the stanford worldly effect....they put a huge emphasis on character...not saying dk doesnt have it but its not the same

Joe Douglas calls Eagles' group "a high character class"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

A week with Pimp and they'll all be good.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

He's the most unused of the 16 WRs taken in the first four rounds of the 2019 draft, except the ones on IR or who missed significant camp time with injuries.

Even Andy Isabella, who hasn't been targeted yet by a pass, has 5 kick returns for over 100 combined yards for the Cardinals.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

What's up with this guy?  Ok, he dropped that pass against the Lions but if he had made it we all would have said "what a catch!"  Does make one curious how/why he can't get on the field with drops Agholor, a 50% AJ and the special teamer. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Either they're very bad at scouting WRs, or they're very bad at coaching them. Probably both.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 27, 2019, 12:42:57 AM
I watched a ton of Stanford because of Pac12 After Dark

This is a good pick. He bodies up on people and high points nicely.

lol

Quote from: AO1 on April 26, 2019, 09:28:30 PM
Would have taken a safety with this pick or traded out for more picks.

manigassi has a neanderthalic view of gender roles but had a correct take

Quote from: General_Failure on April 26, 2019, 09:26:40 PM
They spent a 2nd round pick on what's going to be a 4th WR, at best, on a team that runs 2 TE sets. Uh...

you dont say

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2019, 09:12:22 PM
he aint no alshon....he reminds me more of the guy whose job he might take....mack hollins

hes actually much worse than mack hollins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yup.

Watching all those Stanford games fooled me.

I'll turn in my amateur scout card now and await proper training from a pro, like yourself.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

MDS

the important thing is they wasted a 2nd round pick on a guy who isnt better than someone that prefers special teams to offense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

https://twitter.com/LesBowen/status/1199813537289379840

Quote"J.J. is kind of the guy now," Pederson said. "He's the one that's in that position, and he's done some nice things in the games. He's gaining a little more confidence in that."

:-\

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

General_Failure

Barring injury, he doesn't finish this game with more yards than the practice squad guy.