Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles Legend

Started by MDS, January 14, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Cholly and Dougie, two of the biggest Gomer's in sports history and they produced two championships.  It could be the Griner Brothers from Deliverence for all I care.  Just Win Baby!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

manuel is a good manager because managers in baseball barely make a dent in the overall game...just keep the team in line and dont cause a blow up. its the only skill.

football coaches can be either a fleshpop or a saint but none of it matters if you cant scheme it up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on February 04, 2022, 07:24:37 PM
Cholly and Dougie, two of the biggest Gomer's in sports history and they produced two championships.  It could be the Griner Brothers from Deliverence for all I care.  Just Win Baby!

I can't really follow you there. I'd probably be super butthurt if Pete Carroll had won a SB for the Eagles. Could you imagine Josh McCown coaching a team you like and getting his zesty little hands on a Lombardi? I'm still not happy that Father of the Year Andy Reid won one anywhere.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on February 04, 2022, 10:28:52 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on February 04, 2022, 07:24:37 PM

I can't really follow you there. I'd probably be super butthurt if Pete Carroll had won a SB for the Eagles. Could you imagine Josh McCown coaching a team you like and getting his zesty little hands on a Lombardi? I'm still not happy that Father of the Year Andy Reid won one anywhere.
Lighten up, Francis. The life of a kid is sufficient for a ring but yeah, by rights it should have been here instead of KC.

Diomedes

What is going on with that anyway?  I think I saw the Chiefs have agreed to pay for the child's health care for life? So they're admitting Britt was drinking at the Chiefs facility?  And what about him...he gonna go to jail, or what?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Oh I actually forgot all about that, I was thinking of his dead kid with the drug problems that he put on the training staff when he was still in Philly.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

That was my first thought too because the little girl didn't die, so when I read "the life of a kid," I went to the OD.

But no, we're talking about the other farg up son, who isn't dead, but maybe should be, and the little girl he maimed after getting tanked at work.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger