Mud Butt

Started by rjs246, July 01, 2005, 12:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

That's way too young for Playboy!

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

yeah it is different, mud butt is actually better i guess. it just happens compared to swamp ass which indicates a lack of toilet paper etiquette.

btw - quick poll on TP usage.

fold, ball up or combo ? i prefer the combo myself.

you care.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

I have to shtein in the woods at work regularly, because the rich clients dont' make bathrooms available to the workmen.  I carry my own tp, and a shovel, for the purpose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

shtein in their retarded ceramic egg barbecue and make sure you eat three meals at Taco Bell before you do.

hbionic

Has anyone ever had an E.Coli infection? Sure l don't have it but have had some nasty stuff going on inside my intestines since eating some store bought spinach yesterday. I heard it starts with regular mud butt...then bloody mud butt. Not blood yet.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

I've had some really bad shteins where I thought I was dying. Nothing compares to what I went through the past 24 hours. There's a Primos next door to the place I buy my beer from. I got the Italian Diablo. No lie I've taken 10 shteins and I can already feel another one brewing. The last one I thought I was going to pass out. my icehole feels worse than sarges when he was in the marines

Diomedes

A sailor making homosexual jokes about Marines, that's rich.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I am still shteinting paste from drinking draft beer at my buddy's pub two weeks ago. My guts haven't been right since. Clean your Miller Lite taps, ass.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

My icehole is flowing like a bathtub faucet with a broken handle.  You could put a fine mesh screen under my ass and it wouldn't catch a farging thing. But I actually feel perfectly fine. Weird, right?

smeags

is it weird that I smile evreytime I see this thread pop up ?

:paranoid
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

For most of my adult life I've suffered from occasional bouts of what I can only call Rejection.  Generally, I awake after a few hours sleep, bloated, sweating, and possessed by the dread that precedes certain vomiting.  I alternate between shteinting and puking until there's nothing at all left in me, and go back to bed.  When I get up, I'm fine.  Appetite is fine, don't have trouble holding anything down, don't immediately shtein it out.  Very discrete episodes, but awful.  I've been unable to pin down why it happens.  Generally, I associate the events with overeating, and/or going to bed soon after eating.  A few months ago I suffered an attack in very close proximity to ingesting a heavy load of sugar (sno cones with the kids), and decided to try cutting sugar.  From that point on, I stopped sugaring my coffee, gave up gatorade lemonade, etc., all cookies cakes and sugary snacks.  I'm not fanatic about it; have enjoyed an after dinner desert on three special occasions in these two or three months since, but have otherwise taken zero sugar, instead of my usual lots of sugar.

The upshot has been that I've suffered an episode only once in that span.  Also, I'm now wearing the same size pants I did in high school. 

I haven't solved the problem, but I made it a lot better.  I highly recommend cutting as much refined sugar as possible from your diet.  I think the people who call it poison are more right than I've given them credit before.

Tomahawk

They are more correct for sure. I'd argue sugar is worse for you than fat and maybe even processed food