I hate my job!

Started by TexasEagle, March 12, 2006, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i love the bullshteinting part of working...i need that human contact every day...id go batshtein crazy if i was in my house all day alone

to be fair tho i have the advantage of working right in the middle of major us city which is so awesome having all kinds of shtein going on around me...great restaurants to grab lunch if you want...going out in the warm weather and just watching stuff bounce

i love the hustle and bustle of my commute
the people watching
the smells
just everything about it

def not for everyone and i know lots of people that hate it but personally i cant imagine not having that and i could never go back to working in the burbs or especially at home
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I work out of the house...yeah...I like the human contact...I spend most days in my car or alone in front of the computer...not a big real estate company....but the pluses of working with others daily is the eye candy and borderline sexual harrassment comments. Male or female.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

i agree with havas.  the only times i work from home is when i know i have absolutely nothing to do.  and even then i sometimes come in just to shoot the shtein all day long with people.  and to hit happy hour.

reese125

Well its either go to work at a scheduled time every day and work the mandatory hours, or just roll out of bed whenever you want, start your day, hit the golf course, work some more, end your day when you want. Oh its Friday--yeah lets get down the shore and have a long weekend every weekend.

Get involved.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on February 02, 2010, 04:44:17 PM
i agree with havas.  the only times i work from home is when i know i have absolutely nothing to do.  and even then i sometimes come in just to shoot the shtein all day long with people.  and to hit happy hour.

whats the deal with the nats phils opener...you have an in on tickets again or are you gonna just try and get them when single games go on sale
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

if you work in the city, then going to the office probably makes sense as there are things to see and enjoy during the commute on your lunch break and then after work. 

working in some corporate cubicle farm in the suburbs with people who live in suburban housing developments where all the houses look the same (kind of like cubicles) and during lunch you can find all of your stupid suburbanite coworkers at the applebee's across the street or running to the strip mall next door because they need to refill their prozac prescription at rite aid would be a farging horrible way to live and i'd gladly take the work from home option if only to prevent me from hearing everyone talk about american idol and how awesome they think their stupid kids are at soccer. 

Diomedes

why do you hate America?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Susquehanna Birder

Little boxes, made of ticky-tack...

rjs246

shtein I was literally just typing that...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

Quote from: rjs246 on February 02, 2010, 05:09:15 PM
shtein I was literally just typing that...

what's the reference?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

rjs246

I feel satisfied.

It's a song dedicated to mocking the same-ness of the American upper-middle class. It was also the theme song to the first two or three seasons of Weeds.

Let them eat bootstraps.