Started by Tomahawk, November 14, 2005, 01:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

descriptive link

You guys are a bunch of jerks.

Mad-Lad

You guys are a bunch of jerks

Father Demon

While I really don't give a rat's ass how people decide to slowly commit suicide, dumb bitches like this woman just need to STFU....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

i can't read that article, work blocks Yahoo.

but i have always been against banning smoking in public.  i don't smoke, but i hate the whiners who complain about it in public.  there are totally non-smoking resturants, go to them.  if you go to a bar or a place that allows smoking, you know what you are getting into.  stop whining.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

It's Italy...why was she not buried during the 15-minute suspension?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Wingspan

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 14, 2005, 01:56:46 PM
i can't read that article, work blocks Yahoo.

but i have always been against banning smoking in public.  i don't smoke, but i hate the whiners who complain about it in public.  there are totally non-smoking resturants, go to them.  if you go to a bar or a place that allows smoking, you know what you are getting into.  stop whining.

i smoke.

but i am actually in favor of the bans.

the bans benefit the workers in these places more than anyone else. i would hate if i was a non smoker waiting tables while some ignorant chain smoking prick blew smoke in my face because they could.

that being said...the woman at this play should have just kept her damn mouth shut.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

I'm now a social smoker only and I cannot farging stand non-smokers. If we want to farging kill ourselves one drag at a time, we should be able to. Banning smoking at bars is what really pisses me off. Beer and butts go together like astroglide and butts. Or beer and pretzels. Or pretzels and astroglide. You know?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Quote from: rjs246 on November 14, 2005, 02:08:40 PM
I'm now a social smoker only and I cannot farging stand non-smokers. If we want to farging kill ourselves one drag at a time, we should be able to. Banning smoking at bars is what really pisses me off. Beer and butts go together like astroglide and butts. Or beer and pretzels. Or pretzels and astroglide. You know?

No pretzels and butts?  That seems like something that would be near the top of your list, rjs...  Color me disappointed.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

Non-smokers don't care about the pollution that their SUV tailpipes force down my lungs, but they care an awful lot about the smoke from my cigarette that gets down theirs. 

Non-smokers think the higher cost of medicine for smokers shouldn't be borne by non-smokers,  but they're fine with everyone paying for their obesity related medical costs, their alcoholism, etc.

Non-smokers whine and cry about the employees in smoky workplaces, but don't make half so much noise about miners, toll-booth clerks, airport runway workers, or auto mechanics.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

My biggest problem is that I don't want dumbass, self-righteous twits telling me that I can't do something that has no bearing on their life. Eat shtein douchebox. Wear a seatbelt if you're so terrified of the way you drive. Me not wearing a seatbelt has nothing to do with anyone else and if I die because of it, that's my fault. Don't write me a ticket for it, assbag.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd have to agree with Dio that my biggest pet peeve is fat-assed people that are overly rude to smokers or activists for anti-smoking.  Hey... guess what, you diabetes-infested gluttons, you're killing yourself faster than smokers, and you're even more disgusting to the average person.

It's highly annoying that it's PC to rag on smokers, but calling someone a fat piece of shtein is taboo.

BTW, I probably smoke 8-10 cigarettes (not packs) a month at this point.  I don't know if that can even be called a "social" smoker, but I suppose that's the best term for it.

BigEd76

I guess I'm the only nonsmoker here, so I'll be quiet...  :paranoid

Diomedes

I quit smoking more than three years ago.  Still hate non-smokers.  Probably always will.  Smug sons of bitches.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 14, 2005, 02:56:00 PM
I guess I'm the only nonsmoker here, so I'll be quiet...  :paranoid

If you're a fat-ass who preaches to smokers, then keep your trap shut.  Otherwise, feel free to share an opinion from the "other side" of the argument.  Keep in mind that we know smoking smells like crap, especially to non-smokers.