Vin Diesel site... really funny

Started by WEST is GOD, July 30, 2005, 01:52:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

http://www.jengajam.com/r/random-facts-about

There are a bunch of random funny facts about Vin Diesel. Make up some of your own and post them here. I submitted a couple a few days ago:

Darth Vader stole the "NOOOOOO!" scream from Vin Diesel. Vin Diesel first used it when he found out God took credit for his creation of the universe.

The government is currently developing a project to protect the planet Earth from any future meteorites. The project is rumored to be called "Vin Diesel".

Vin Diesel goes skinny dipping in the Mount Etna volcano. He likes the feel of molten rock after a hard day's work.

Once upon a time Vin Diesel found himself in a place called the Garden of Eden. God told Vin that this garden is for him and that he could help himself to anything he liked. However, God specifically told him that he should never touch the tree in the middle of the garden. That tree gives knowledge of good and evil. Vin was hungry so he decided to wander the garden and pick berries. Vin found himself near the tree that God has warned him not to go near, and he heard a mysterious voice from behind him. Vin turns around to see a serpent. "Has God told you that you can eat the fruit from all the trees?" the serpent asked Vin. "God has told me that I can eat all the fruit except for what grows on The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil," Vin told the serpent. "Oh come now, that's silly!  I hardly think such a lovely fruit would do you any harm," the serpent lied. "God knows that if you eat from The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil you'll become just like God, and will be able to decide for yourself what is right and what is wrong." Vin looked at the fruit and thought about how delicious it looked. Vin believed the serpent's lie and ate the fruit, but Vin was still hungry so he ate the serpent too.

Accordingly to Greek Mythology, Agamemnon vowed he would smash down the walls of Troy even if it took 40,000 greeks. However, this was not Agamemnon's original vow. Despite what you may have heard, Agamemnon originally vowed he would only need one man to penetrate the walls of Troy. His plans would soon change once he found out Vin Diesel left the greek army to care for a Teletubby he imgregnated just a few months earlier.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

Watch out for BlueHeart...Vin Diesel is her man and she'll defend him ferociously. ;D

Madirajarulay

Excellent. I like you comment. It good to do that.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76