2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 09, 2008, 07:38:38 PM
Stores in the area have the paper version of that black Sports Illustrated book for $7.99.  Saw a bunch at Acme...

How do you get this copy of SI?  My copy of SI that arrived this week had Albert Haynesworth on the cover.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

what exactly passes as a friend for you? guy you know who brings 40's to lame frat parties and hooks up with the nastiest girl there? guy in the trailer next to you who lets you borrow his dip? something like that?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

the people with young kids might enjoy this one

Phillies fans will cheer anything

Quote from: Don Ho on November 10, 2008, 02:17:37 AMHow do you get this copy of SI?  My copy of SI that arrived this week had Albert Haynesworth on the cover.

This one isn't the usual weekly SI.  This is a special issue.

Seabiscuit36

that kid was pelted with snowballs shortly after the video stopped
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 13, 2008, 10:14:30 AM
the people with young kids might enjoy this one

Phillies fans will cheer anything

Quote from: Don Ho on November 10, 2008, 02:17:37 AMHow do you get this copy of SI?  My copy of SI that arrived this week had Albert Haynesworth on the cover.

This one isn't the usual weekly SI.  This is a special issue.

i dont think is a special issue...its just a regionalized cover isnt it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I got you Don, would it be cool if i wait a month and bring it out in December along with the papers? 

And i'll get to the post office at some point here Geo.  Slowly but surely
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: MDS on November 13, 2008, 09:17:14 AM
what exactly passes as a friend for you? guy you know who brings 40's to lame frat parties and hooks up with the nastiest girl there? guy in the trailer next to you who lets you borrow his dip? something like that?

It was a nerdy jew who thinks he's cool because he writes for the school paper! Lame frats and girls! Lame!
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Christ you are a farging charicature of everything I hate.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on November 13, 2008, 04:23:25 PM
Christ you are a farging charicature of everything I hate.

And you piss and moan like a 40 year old hooker who didn't get paid for the footjob she gave. Grow a sack and stop whining.

rjs246

Stating the fact that I hate you is not whining. I'm beginning to realize that you don't understand what the definition of that word is. Which is not surprising in any way.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Complaining about people on the internet and how much you "hate" someone you've never met is as bitchmade as Donovan McNabb.

rjs246

I was niether complaining nor whining. Again you need to work on your basic understanding of common english words.

I was stating that your 'internet personality' is a picture of everything that I hate in people. It's not that hard to understand. But feel free to take your time re-reading it. Let me know when you come up with something interesting to say in response. Or don't, I don't particularly care.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

munson dont you have some parliament shorts to search for
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 13, 2008, 04:45:06 PM
munson dont you have some parliament shorts to search for

I don't smoke, IGY. Never have, never will. We've been over this.

Rusty, seriously...just stop. No one cares and no one has cared for a long time who you hate or what annoys you on an internet message board.