2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

In Lidge's hands now. Honestly: the pitching, hitting, baserunning, and fielding to win a convincing World Series game have basically been there for the Phillies, with the exception of a few key players having brutal individual performances and just killing it for everyone else.

PhillyPhanInDC

im going to have a farging heart attack. He's gonna walk at least one.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: PPinDC on October 22, 2008, 11:54:13 PM
im going to have a farging heart attack. He's gonna walk at least one.

i am still on life support after the NL East clincing game against the Nats.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhanInDC

Don Ho

"give this sold out crowd a jolt."?  oh, that's because this is like only their fourth sellout this season.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2008, 11:50:58 PM
i am dying to hear how loud it is in there from someone who went tonight.  doesn't seem to loud.

its embarrassing

and there are a significant amount of empty seats in the upper deck
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

PhillyPhanInDC